We are currently looking to recruit Night Bakers to work in our Llanelli based Bakery. You will be responsible for the production of high quality, attractive and food safe bakery products to be freshly dispatched daily to each of our 27 stores.
- Working as part of the bread production team of to produce our range of breads and morning goods on a daily basis.
- To ensure the Company’s recipes, work processes and production methods are followed to ensure consistency of product quality.
- To ensure that products are picked correctly according to the shop order sheets
- Identify any improvements required to improve quality and speed of production
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies, rules and guidelines.
- To follow all company and legislative food safety and hygiene policies, rules and procedures.
This role is full time and will operate a night shift pattern (21:00-05:00) on five out of six days between 21:00 on Sunday nights to 05:oo on Saturday morning.
What we offer in return:
- Training and development within your role
- Generous staff discount scheme with 50% discount on many products
- Workwear uniform & safety shoes
- 5.6 weeks holiday per year with additional holidays related to length of service
- Service celebration days
- Pension scheme to which the company contributes an additional 3% on top of your own contributions
- Competitive wage
- 13 pay days per year (every 4 weeks)